2015 Race Weekend
Not racing, but still want to participate? Consider becoming a volunteer
to help out!
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 10th & 11th at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- On Friday, April 10th, packet pick-up will be open from 3pm-8pm.
- On Saturday, April 11th, packet pick-up will be open from 12pm-3pm.
- *Please Note: Shirts and sizes cannot be guaranteed for late (packet pick up or race day) entrants.
- Travel & Lodging
- Traveling to Pleasanton from out of town? Here are a few links to familiarize you with our region, including lodging information:
- Visitor's Guide
- We recommend visiting the Pleasanton Downtown Association website to learn about the shops and restaurants of Main Street...only a few blocks from the start/finish line at the Alameda County Fairgrounds!
- Start Times
- The 15k starts at 7:15am on Sunday, April 12th.The 10k starts at 7:20am on Sunday, April 12th.
- The 5K starts at 7:30am on Sunday, April 12th.
- The Kids' Challenge starts at 9:00am on Sunday, April 12th.
- All races begin and end at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- Post-Race Expo
- A Family Fitness Expo at the finish line will include free giveaways, children activities, and other goodies from our sponsors.
- The awards ceremony will take place on race morning at approximately 9:30 AM.
- Plenty of complimentary parking will be available line at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Please use the large fairgrounds parking lot accessed through Gate 8, on Valley Avenue one block north of the Valley/Bernal intersection ONLY. Parking in the small lot accross from the yellow(main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave (enterance on W. Angela St.) is for event sponsors only.