2014 Race Weekend
Not racing, but still want to participate? Consider becoming a volunteer
to help out!
- Runner Instructions
- View the Final Instructions PDF file for the event
- Online Registration for the event is now closed.
- Late / In Person registration* will be accepted at Packet Pick Up, held at Pleasanton ClubSport, on Friday, April 11 from 3-8PM and Saturday, April 12 from 12:00 PM (Noon) to 5:00 PM. Cash, check and credit cards accepted.
- Late/In Person registration* will be accepted on Race Morning from 6:00 AM to 7:15 AM (through 8:45 AM for the Kids Challenge). Late registration will be held under the white tent near the Yellow Gate and the Starting Line, at the Alameda County Fairgrounds. Cash, check and credit cards accepted.
- Download the PDF entry form and fill out before attending packet pick up or race day to save time.
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 11th & 12th at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- On Friday, April 11th, packet pick-up will be open from 3pm-8pm.
- On Saturday, April 12th, packet pick-up will be open from 12pm-5pm.
- *Please Note: Shirts and sizes cannot be guaranteed for late (packet pick up or race day) entrants.
- Travel & Lodging
- Traveling to Pleasanton from out of town? Here are a few links to familiarize you with our region, including lodging information:
- Visitor's Guide
- Both the half marathon and 5K routes pass under the scenic Pleasanton arch on historic Main Street. We recommend visiting the Pleasanton Downtown Association website to learn about the shops and restaurants of Main Street...only a few blocks from the start/finish line at the Alameda County Fairgrounds!
- Start Times
- The Half Marathon starts at 7:30am on Sunday, April 13th.
- The 5K starts at 7:30am on Sunday, April 13th.
- The Kids' Challenge starts at 9:00am on Sunday, April 13th.
- All races begin and end at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- Post-Race Expo
- A Family Fitness Expo at the finish line will include free giveaways, children activities, and other goodies from our sponsors.
- The awards ceremony will take place on race morning at approximately 9:30 AM.
- Plenty of complimentary parking will be available at the start/finish line at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Parking in the small lot across from the yellow (main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave (entrance on W. Angela St.) is expected to fill quickly. For best availability, please use the large fairgrounds parking lot accessed through Gate 8, on Valley Avenue one block north of the Valley/Bernal intersection.