- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 12th & 13th at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- On Friday, April 12th, packet pick-up will be open from 3pm-8pm.
- On Saturday, April 13th, packet pick-up will be open from 12pm-5pm.
- Zumba Fest for Schools
- ClubSport is hosting a two-hour fundraiser, "Zumba Fitness Fest for Schools" on Friday, April 12, 7-9pm. This Zumba fitness party is open to the public.
- Race participants may add a discounted ($15) Zumba Fest ticket when registering for the race.
- Additional Zumba Fest tickets may be purchased online at Zumba4Schools.eventbrite.com.
- Travel & Lodging
- Travelling to Pleasanton from out of town? Here are a few links to familiarize you with our region, including lodging information:
- Visitor's Guide
- Both the half marathon and 5K routes pass under the scenic Pleasanton arch on historic Main Street. We recommend visiting the Pleasanton Downtown Association website to learn about the shops and restaurants of Main Street...only a few blocks from the start/finish line at the Alameda County Fairgrounds!
- Start Times
- The Half Marathon starts at 7:30am on Sunday, April 14th.
- The 5K starts at 7:45am on Sunday, April 14th.
- The Kids' Challenge starts at 9:00am on Sunday, April 14th.
- All races begin and end at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- Post-Race Expo
- A Family Fitness Expo at the finish line will include free giveaways, children activities, and other goodies from our sponsors.
- Plenty of free parking will be available at the start/finish line at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Parking is available in the lot across from the yellow (main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave - the entrance to this parking lot is on W. Angela St. If the parking lot at the intersection of W. Angela and Pleasanton Ave is full, parking will be available at Gate 8. The entrance to Gate 8 is off Valley Ave.