2014 Volunteer Information
- General Info
- We need your help to make the Pleasanton Run for Education a success! Please sign up now to help with any of the following positions:
- Day of Race Helper (various job duties based on time and need):
- Aid Stations (drinks for athletes)
- Course Marshal (handle runners at corners and intersections, age 18+ only)
- Packet Pickup (at ClubSport April 12-13)
- Administrative (help organize and manage prior to race day)
- Why Volunteer
- Help the schools and support the community by lending a hand! Volunteers will also receive event t-shirts to wear on race day.
- What's more fun than helping out? Helping out with friends, of course! If you're part of a group that wishes to volunteer together (church group, work colleagues, poker or mahjong friends...whatever!), just let us know and we'll coordinate a spot for your group effort.
- Volunteer Training
- We'll have volunteer training sessions that fit your schedule, with complete details available as the event date approaches.
- Questions? Please email our volunteer coordinators at email@example.com today!