Sunday, April 14, 2013
(2014 info coming soon!)
- General Information
- The Pleasanton Run for Education Kid's Challenge is a fun sprint through the grounds of the Alameda County Fairgrounds. This event is open to kids ages 4-11.
- Start Time
- The Kids' Challenge starts at 9:00am at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- Online registration is provided by our Race Coordinator, On Your Mark Events, at Active.com. Online registration is now closed, but you may still register in person for the event.
- A registration flyer is also available to download, print and send via postal mail.
- Early registration until April 10th $10
- April 11th to Race Day $15
- Kids' Challenge entry fee includes goody bags, post race food and entertainment.
- Kids' Challenge medals will be awarded to the top 3 in each age division (4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11)
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 12th & 13th at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- On Friday, April 12th, packet pick-up will be open from 3pm-8pm.
- On Saturday, April 13th, packet pick-up will be open from 12pm-5pm.
- Plenty of free parking will be available at the start/finish line at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Parking is available in the lot across from the yellow (main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave - the entrance to this parking lot is on W. Angela St. If the parking lot at the intersection of W. Angela and Pleasanton Ave is full, parking will be available at Gate 8. The entrance to Gate 8 is off Valley Ave.