Sunday, April 13, 2014
- General Information
- The Pleasanton Run for Education Kid's Challenge is a fun sprint through the grounds of the Alameda County Fairgrounds. This event is open to kids under 12 years old.
- Start Time
- The Kids' Challenge starts at 9:00am at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- Online Registration is Now Open for the event.
- A registration flyer also will be available soon to download, print and send via postal mail.
- Early registration until March 10th $16
- March 10th to April 9th $18
- In Person at Packet Pick-up $19
- In Person on Race Day $20
- Discounted pricing available to children registering for BOTH the 5K and Kids' Challenge events.
- Kids' Challenge participants receive a custom shirt, finisher medal, goody bags, post race food and entertainment.
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 11th & 12th at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- More details about packet pick-up, including available hours, will be announced closer to race day.
- Plenty of free parking will be available at the start/finish line at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Parking is available in the lot across from the yellow (main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave - the entrance to this parking lot is on W. Angela St. If the parking lot at the intersection of W. Angela and Pleasanton Ave is full, parking will be available at Gate 8. The entrance to Gate 8 is off Valley Ave.