Sunday, April 13, 2014
- General Information
- The Pleasanton Run for Education 5K offers a family-friendly race from the Alameda County Fairgrounds through downtown Pleasanton.
- Start Time
- The 5K starts at 7:30am at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- Online Registration is Now Open for the event.
- A registration flyer also will be available soon to download, print and send via postal mail.
- Early registration until March 10th $36 (adult 18+) / $26 (child under 18)
- March 11th to April 9th $42 (adult 18+) / $32 (child under 18)
- In Person at Packet Pick-up $46 (adult 18+) / $36 (child under 18)
- In Person on Race Day $48 (adult 18+) / $38 (child under 18)
- Discounted pricing available to children registering for BOTH the 5K and Kids' Challenge events.
- PUSD employees will receive a 50% discount on their registration (applies to PUSD employees only). PUSD ID required at packet pick-up.
- 5K participants receive a custom tech shirt, finisher medal, goody bags, post race food and entertainment.
- Details available soon!
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 11th & 12th at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- More details about packet pick-up, including available hours, will be announced closer to race day.
- Course Description and Map
View the 2014 5K course map.
- Plenty of free parking will be available at the start/finish line at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Parking is available in the lot across from the yellow (main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave - the entrance to this parking lot is on W. Angela St. If the parking lot at the intersection of W. Angela and Pleasanton Ave is full, parking will be available at Gate 8. The entrance to Gate 8 is off Valley Ave.