Kids' Challenge 5k 10k 15K
Sunday, April 17, 2016
- Runner Instructions
- View the Final Instructions PDF file for the event
- General Information
- The Pleasanton Run for Education 5K offers a family-friendly race from the Alameda County Fairgrounds through downtown Pleasanton.
- Start Time
- The 5K starts at 7:40am at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- Registration is now closed.
- Late / In Person registration* will be accepted at Packet Pick Up, held at Pleasanton ClubSport, on Friday, April 10 from 3-8PM and Saturday, April 11 from 12:00 PM (Noon) to 3:00 PM. Cash, check and credit cards accepted. Late/In Person registration* will be accepted on Race Morning from 6:00 AM to 7:15 AM (through 8:45 AM for the Kids Challenge). Late registration will be held under the white tent near the Yellow Gate and the Starting Line, at the Alameda County Fairgrounds. Cash, check and credit cards accepted.
- Download the PDF entry form and fill out before attending packet pick up or race day to save time.
- Early registration until March 9th $36 (adult 18+) / $26 (student under 18)
- March 10th to April 8th $42 (adult 18+) / $32 (student under 18)
- In Person at Packet Pick-up $46 (adult 18+) / $36 (student under 18)
- In Person on Race Day $48 (adult 18+) / $38 (child under 18)
- Discounted pricing available to children registering for BOTH the 5K and Kids' Challenge events.
- PUSD employees will receive a 50% discount on their registration (applies to PUSD employees only). PUSD ID required at packet pick-up.
- 5K participants receive a custom tech shirt*, finisher medal, goody bags, post race food and entertainment.
- Awards will be presented for the following age groups: 1-9 years, 10-12 years, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
- The awards ceremony will take place on race morning at approximately 9:30 AM.
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 10th & 11th at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- On Friday, April 10th, packet pick-up will be open from 3pm-8pm.
- On Saturday, April 11th, packet pick-up will be open from 12pm-3pm.
- Course Description and Map
View the 2015 5K course map.
- Plenty of complimentary parking will be available line at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Please use the large fairgrounds parking lot accessed through Gate 8, on Valley Avenue one block north of the Valley/Bernal intersection ONLY. Parking in the small lot accross from the yellow(main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave (entrance on W. Angela St.) is for event sponsors only.
*Please Note: Shirts and sizes cannot be guaranteed for late (packet pick up or race day) entrants.